Lean how to use Arduino, Raspberry Pi, D1 Mini and DenScript!
New tutorials added every Monday!
DenScript Uno Kit: – New Tutorial every day!
Tutorials for the brand new DenScript Uno Kit!
- DenScript Uno Kit 1: Getting Started
- DenScript Uno Kit 2: The first program, Blink
- DenScript Uno Kit 3: Using a button
- DenScript Uno Kit 4: Serial Port
- DenScript Uno Kit 5: Using the LDR Module (Coming soon)
- DenScript Uno Kit 6: Introduction to variables (Coming soon)
- DenScript Uno Kit 7: IF Statements (Coming soon)
- Plus so many more in September 2020!!
Introduction to Arduino:
Wondering what the Arduino is? Take a look at our Introduction to Arduino Series to get a start!
- Introduction to Arduino 1: What is it?
- Introduction to Arduino 2: What are Shields?
- Introduction to Arduino 3: The Arduino IDE
- Introduction to Arduino 4: Installing libraries (Coming soon)
The best way to get into DIY electronics is the DenScript system! Take a look at these tutorials to get started!
- DenScript Lesson 1: Blink
- DenScript Lesson 2: Serial Communications (Coming soon)
- DenScript Lesson 3: Push Buttons (Coming soon)
- DenScript Lesson 4: Light Dependant Resistor (Coming soon)
- DenScript Lesson 5: Street Lamp Project (Coming soon)
- DenScript Lesson 6: An Introduction to Pixels (Coming soon)