Note to all readers
Personal data we process
We currently process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics. This includes Company Name, Email Address, Business Location and Business Type.
We will only be able to view personal data submitted via the contact forms on our website, collected at events or through our online store.
All data is securely stored in an encrypted Microsoft OneDrive Deposit.
- By using our website you agree for Dennistries Ltd to collect your usage data and traffic source. This includes: time spent on our website, which pages you interact with, which country you are accessing this site from and which device and/or site brought you to our website.
- Personal Data and information is defined as any data tat relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data.
- Under no circumstances will Dennistries Ltd collect any sensitive personal data, defined as information about ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religion, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, and information regarding any crims committed.
Notice to website visitors
This website is hosted by GoDaddy. GoDaddy collected personal data when you visit this website; including:
- Information about your browser, network and device.
- Webpages that lead you to this page.
- Your IP address.
GoDaddy analyses the data in an anonymised form only available to those at Dennistries Ltd.
- Functional and required cookies are always used, which allow GoDaddy, the platform which hosts dennistries.com, to securely serve this website to you.
This website collects personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network and device
- Webpages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Your IP address
We share this information with GoDaddy, the service which hosts dennistries.com, to lead about site traffic and activity.
When you submit information to this website via a webform, we collect the data requested in the webform in order to track and respond to your submissions. We share this information with GoDaddy, our online store hosting provider, so they can provide website services to us. We also share this information with the encrypted Dennistries Ltd OneDrive for storage and analysis.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for our of the following reasons:
- The development of our company through location based advertising.
- To contact you in the event we are offering a promotion to our services.
- To contact you with additional company information if requested.
- To contact you when we require payment of a service completed.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Instagram – to understand your interests, expertise and location
- LinkedIn – to understand who you work for and their specialty.
We use the information that you have given us in order to provide a personalised service to improve your experience.
How Dennistries Ltd stores your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
Dennistries Ltd keep your name, contact details, company type and city you contacted us from for 2 (two) years from the point of initial contact within the contact form hosted on the site. Dennistries Ltd will then dispose of your information by shredding it via an external and specialised company if written on paper, or using the integrated OneDrive data disposal system.
Digital data will be stored on a password protected folder within the company’s OneDrive file system. This is an encrypted, cloud based system and is not stored locally.
In the event of a data breach
In the unlikely event of a data breach, Dennistries Ltd will contact the affected user and appropriate authorities within 72 hours from the point Dennistries Ltd has been notified and/or been made aware of.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right of rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you this is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you this is incomplete.
Your right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of you personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any chance for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us as email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address is; Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wlimslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Helpline number: 03031231113. ICO website https://www.ico.org.uk.