Want to control your Addressable LED Pixels? Now you can!
Using the LUCII Pixel Box you can connect WS2811 and WS2812 LED strips to a ESP8266 microcontroller, meaning you have WiFi control! There is also a built in Piezo buzzer to provide additional audio feedback.
Simple connect +5V to the 2.1mm DC jack, and screw the LED strip into the removable Terminal Block connector, and you’re good to go! The Pixel Box has a 3.3V regulator to provide power to the ESP12 module, and the relevant buttons for programming.
- ESP12 Module containing ESP8266
- Using the new ESPFlash Standard pioneered by SuperHouse.TV
- TASMOTA Compatible
- Reset and Snoot Buttons
- 5V input via 2.1mm DC Jack
- 3.3V Voltage Regulator on board
- Piezo Buzzer
- Detachable Screw Terminal Block allowing easy case design
DISCLAIMER: Designed for experimental use ONLY. This product has not been through any official certification.
There are no reviews yet.