Ready to connect your light switches? Then you need a LUCII Light Switch Link!
This Light Switch Link allows you to connect up to four light switches to your home control and automation system!
All the outputs are connected to a MCP23017 and a MCP23008, meaning the entire device can be connected to your controller using i2C!
- 4connection points for LUCII Light Switches
- Each output is protected by a 1K resistor
- Enable the Input Pull-ups in the MCPs prior to operation
- Has two screw terminals; one for logic level (5V) and one for LED illumination (12V)
- Additional 2.1mm DC connector footprint to connect to the 12V rail
- DenScript style i2C connector
DO NOT CONNECT TO ETHERNET SWITCH, POE INJECTOR, ROUTER OR ANY OTHER STANDARD NETWORKING HARDWARE!
DISCLAIMER: Designed for experimental use ONLY. This product has not been through any official certification.