Ready to connect your light switches? Then you need a LUCII Light Switch Link!
This Light Switch Link allows you to connect up to twelve light switches to your home control and automation system!
All the outputs are connected to MCP23017s and a MCP23008, meaning the entire device can be connected to your controller using i2C!
- 12 connection points for LUCII Light Switches
- Each output is protected by a 1K resistor
- Enable the Input Pull-ups in the MCPs prior to operation
- Has two screw terminals; one for logic level (5V) and one for LED illumination (12V)
- Additional 2.1mm DC connector footprint (unpopulated) to connect to the 12V rail
- DenScript style i2C connector
- Fit into your own case or use the mounting holes to mount in a commonly available 1U rack mount box such as the one found here
DO NOT CONNECT TO ETHERNET SWITCH, POE INJECTOR, ROUTER OR ANY OTHER STANDARD NETWORKING HARDWARE!
DISCLAIMER: Designed for experimental use ONLY. This product has not been through any official certification.